Monday, June 11, 2012

Shadows o'er Killarney

Just pushed CreateSpace's Publish button. Shadows o'er Killarney will soon be available in print. Editing took some time for the longer novel since the author must use a specific trim size and the manuscript must be reformatted, then edited over and again.This historical romance-fantasy will be 6x9, 313 pages. I'm excited to have my third one is print following Portal to Loch Doon and The Other Side of Midnight. An autograph party is definitely in the near future since I now have something to sign. Feels good.

To view all of my work, you can visit my Website and click on the links to take you directly to a selected book site. http://sherryboardman.com

It's getting hot here is Texas. However, it is summer. After a lifetime here, why would I expect any different?  If you have special vacation plans, be safe, but have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment